What an awesome day!

Today was awesome...

I had to take a half day from work today to take my son to the doctor. That is an entirely different story in itsself...

So, while I was at home I got 2, count them, TWO important calls. The first one was from my new buddy, Sam, who is the guy who has been assigned to me lately for this step of the book making process. I have now faxed over my official signature that everything is ready to go to print. Can I get a WHOOP WHOOP!?!?!?!? So exciting!!!!

Then I get phone call #2 while I am still on cloud 9 from the first call from a girl named Ashley who wants to review my ad with me. :) This is basically the way my book will be presented on amazon.com and barnesandnobles.com once it goes live. It will be on several thousand websites and it will be sent to numerous distributors who will put it in their catalogs etc. Have I said yet that I am excited???????

Now, if you could just say a prayer that people actually want to buy it. I would really appreciate it! I feel like God put this all together and placed it in my lap, so I am truly leaning on him to now help me sell it! He is faithful... no worries here :)

Thanks for sharing this joy and excitement with me. The greatest thing is going to be receiving that first book in the mail. Oh, boy, I can't wait!!!!!