PRINTING TIME :)

So about 3 weeks ago (or so) I really thought the book making process was done. I was so wrong. These past few weeks have been pretty stressful because I wanted to make sure things got done and the process kept moving so the books would be in with enough time to have sales before Christmas. So duing this week, I have signed off on the entire book, the cover, and the marketing tools that they will use to try to sell Extra Special for me. WOW!

Then today was a real kicker for me.... I placed an order, let me just say a LARGE order, for copies of Extra Special. Lisa, the marketing director who is working with me, told me that I needed to get my order placed as soon as all of the above things (that happened this week) happened so that the books will get to me sooner. So now I am going to have 300 books sitting in my house. Does anyone want one??? Haha....

I am so excited but yet, so overwhelmed at the same time. I would love to sell all 300 and maybe more before Christmas. I think I am going to try to do at least one book signing here in town before the holidays just to get the ball rolling. If you know anyone interested in a book, let me know!

As always, thank you for your support. My friends and family are truly the best.


-Ashley

www.solidrockchildrensbooks.com