My First Book Signing

It is official! My first book signing is scheduled and ready to go! I will be at The Daily Grind in Farmville on Saturday, December 18th from 11-2pm signing books! I am very anxious, nervous and excited about this! It should be a good time! I have no expectations, just looking forward to what lies ahead.
Now, I am just praying that God allows of this to flow smoothly. Getting the books shipped has been a BIG challenge and so now I am just praying for no more road blocks and for everything to flow smoothly! I need those books!!! Having said all of that, I am excited that I now have my first copy in my hands. The company sent me one copy for my first book. Then the rest of the shipment is handled separately. I can't wait to have a huge box sitting in my family room ready to sign. Bring it on.... :) Ready or not!