HELLOOOO WORLD!

So I finally got the second to go to Amazon.com to see if my book was for sale yet through them.... TA-DA!!!!!
How exciting!!!!!!



Thank you so much to those of you who have pre-ordered :) There was a small glitch which has been worked out so now they can print them all and I should have them next week. Due to Thanksgiving, it may be a few days later than expected. I will be sure to mail them out to those of you who ordered as soon as I get them! You will have them with plenty of time left over for preparing for Christmas presents :)

Also, if you would like to reserve a copy, no problem! Just let me know! The easiest thing to do (especially if you are not in my town and I dont see you regularly) is to go to my website www.solidrockchildrensbooks.com and buy it there. I will send it to you. Otherwise, we can just take care of everything in person :)


So just for fun, humor me, and check out the following sites! 

Extra Special on Amazon.com!!!

Extra Special at Barnes and Noble!!!

I am hoping they get an image up soon.....and to add to it, I dont know why they said that Frank was the author as well. Nothing ever goes as planned, I tell ya!!!


Blessings!
Ashley

Solid Rock Children's Books